website belongs to the BERGER-RIVE company, whose registered office is at the following address:
Manoir de Mercey
Director of publication: Mr Xavier BERGER
Design / production / webmastering: PMP Concept
Conditions of use for this website
1. BERGER-RIVE authorizes viewing of this website for personal, private use only. Any copies of information contained on this website may only be made for the purpose of information and are strictly reserved for private use under the meaning of Article L 122-5 2) of the French Copyright Code Any other use or reproduction not expressly covered by these conditions is forbidden.
2. The creation of a hypertext link to this website is only allowed if it points to the site’s homepage:
, to the exclusion of any other address.
3. Information on this website is not exhaustive and is provided by way of information only. Despite the best endeavours of BERGER-RIVE, it may be incomplete, out of date, or contain errors. BERGER-RIVE does not guarantee the accuracy, exhaustiveness, suitability, or operation of this website or the information it contains.
4. The BERGER-RIVE company accepts no liability for information contained on this site. It declines any liability arising in particular out of any error or omission and/or that might result from any direct or indirect damage relating to the credence you give to this information, to the use you might make of it, or to any decision you might take as a result.
5. BERGER-RIVE assumes no obligation to update or correct information on this site, and reserves the right to modify the content at any time without notice.
6. By using this website, you are accepting the aforementioned conditions and undertake to respect them.
This website, together with the information it contains, such as, in particular, texts, downloaded elements, programs, static or animated images, are protected by copyright.
Except where otherwise stated, all elements of intellectual property, brands, trade names and logos belong to BERGER-RIVE and may not be used without their permission.
It is explicitly stated here that the logo appearing on this website is a registered trade mark.
It is your responsibility to obey all of the laws applicable to copyright.
Details that may be collected on this website are intended for use in connection with a request for information.
In accordance with Articles 35 et seq of the Data Protection Act (6th January 1978), you have a right to access, communicate, correct, and delete personal details collected about you.
You may exercise this right by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org